We are a photography studio that focuses on human connection & beauty through analog capture (film). We specialize in traveling anywhere to capture remarkable people and weddings. This blog is devoted to consistently connecting our community to our new work, inspirations, ideas, and team. We are so honored that you would join the A Bryan Photo conversation. Dialoguing with our faithful community keeps us fresh, honest, and constantly moving forward. We thank you for your attention and your voice!.

Follow us on Twitter here.

Tour our Studio here.

Emily & Monty in Southern Weddings!



I'm so excited that the beautiful wedding of my now good friends, Emily and Monty, was picked as a feature for the most recent issue of Southern Weddings Magazine. I've been wanting to blog these images ever since I got their film back last November. Here are some of my favorite images from their Charleston wedding which was beautifully designed by Blue Moon Events. Be sure to pick up an issue of Southern Weddings Magazine!













1 comment:

Mariana said...

seriously? every single b&w picture in this post is stunning. Insanely stunning. (As in "I loved those pics so much that I would have one in my house despite not knowing who these guys are").

:)

Blog Archive